Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding
Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding is a great tour combination to reach at the top of the mountain of seven colors “Vinicunca Pass” in this trip to the Rainbow mountain trek we can explore the Andes and full Llamas and Alpacas on the way. If clients want to avoid the heights between 4000 m to 5020 m / 13,123 ft. to 16, 469 ft.! This is the ideal trip for you. Welcome to Peru Rainbow Trek and Cusco Horseback riding experience.
- Departing time from Cuzco: at 4:00 am
- Hike and horseback riding distance: 15 km/9 ¼ miles “total”
- Starting Point of the hike and horseback riding: Quesiuno 4,326 m/14,189 ft.
- Rainbow MT. Summit: 5,020 m / 16,466 ft. “Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek”
- Hike difficulty: Challenging!
- Horseback riding difficulty: Easy – Moderate!
Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding Itinerary
We pick you up at 4:00 am from your Hotel in Cusco and we go by Kondor Van around three and a half hour drive “South of Cusco city”, during which we will pass through traditional towns, and Andean communities; we see on the way some amazing views of the Andes. When we reach the trailhead for this trek and Horseback riding “at Quesiuno”, we will stop and enjoy a lovely continental breakfast, prepared by our Kondor staff. After breakfast, we will begin to ride up from Quesiuno 4,326 m / 14,189 ft. From this place, it will be four-hours, uphill horseback riding experience and trek to reach the famous Rainbow Mountain Pass and viewpoint 5,020 m / 16,466 ft. along the way; you will enjoy amazing views of the Peru Andes, glacial peaks, colorful mountains, rocky hills, and full Llamas & Alpacas grazing along the Andes trail. Once you arrive on summit of the Rainbow Mountain, you will have plenty time to absorb the majesty of the red mountains that surround this location. You will also have amazing views of the Ausangate Glacier Peak 6300 m/21,000 ft. After taking your amazing pictures, we will begin our descent with a two-hour and a half “downhill trek and ride”. Finally, from Quesiuno we will start to return to Cusco. We will drop you off at your hotel around 20:30 PM.
Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding Inclusion
- Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding 1 Day
- Trek briefing with your guide “one or two days before your Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding”.
- Professional Kondor guide “the entire day trip”
- Entrance ticket to Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding.
- Private tourist transport with fuel + professional driver.
- All pick-ups during the trip.
- Meals: one Continental Breakfast, and one Box Lunch per person.
- One horse with Andes saddles to ride per person.
- Oxygen tank & First aid kit
Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding Does Not included
- Drinking water
Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding Bring
- A good day pack: Eagle Creek Afar Backpack or an appropriate pack to carry your personal belongings!
- Lighter trekking boots with good ankle support!
- One pair of hiking pant – not jeans! “Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding”
- 1 rain jacket “even if we are in dry season”
- One warm/winter jacket / gloves, scarf, cap cold, thermal clothing full bod – IMPORTANT “Changing weather all the time”
- Bring some meds! “Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding”
- Iron tablets and pills for altitude sickness. Several people on the hike have varying degrees of altitude sickness and both of these remedies (in addition to the coca tea) are very helpful in alleviating the symptom
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended).
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container to your water.
- Bandages or moleskin “Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding”
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks, & tips for your Kondor staff.
Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding 1 Day
US$ 230 per person
Kondor Path Tours How to Book
Peru Rainbow Trek Horseback riding 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to Kondor Path Tours. All deposits are $ 50. per person and are non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal and it should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org “deposit taxes are included” We will email you, your booking invoice and confirmation once your details and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Rainbow MT. Horseback Riding
|Duration:||A full day activity|
|Sites to visit:||The rainbow mountain of Cusco|
|Tour Style:||Adventure (Hiking and Trekking) and Horseback Riding|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 12 people|
|Highlight:||Explore the Vinicunca Rainbow mountain - out of this world! and soak up the atmosphere on a hiking tour|
|Location:||Ausangate region, 4 hours van trip from Cusco|
|Physical Level:||A full day activity|
|Total Travel Distance:||15 km / 9 ¼ mile|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12|