Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel
Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel we start exploring, an important hacienda in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. This trips to Machu Picchu was dedicated to the 9th Inca ruler (Pachakuteq). We trek across the ancient Inca Trail, and once in the ravine of Urquillos, the views of the Andes Mountains become more spectacular. Trips to Machu Picchu The second day we explore MACHU PICCHU “the lost city of the Incas.” Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel “A smooth trek”
FAQs: Trail (via Chinchero to Sacred Valley), Urquillos Trek + 1 night Hotel 3 star on day 1 (ANDINA LUXURY), and for groups we have offers! Look at our prices.
- Day 1: Urquillos Trek, PM train to Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Day 2: Machu Picchu Tour
Day 1: Urquillos Trek, PM train to Machu Picchu Pueblo
Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel first we have a meeting in your hotel when we arrive to pick you up. Then we travel by transport towards Chinchero village which is located northwest of Cuzco city. Chinchero has inviting Inca streets, typical Inca houses, many Inca terraces, the Colonial church dedicated to Montserrat Saint Virgin (all internal walls are painted with frescoes), and it also has Inca enclosures used by Andean priests to worship Pachamama (mother earth). Trips to Machu Picchu Also in this sector are seven Sacred Wakas (Inca temples), so before the trek to Urquillos we will be visiting these important places of power in your Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel. Urquillos is located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. For this trek, you must take into account that the trail is downhill so hiking poles are recommended. Urquillos Trek to Machu Picchu It is a scenic trek featuring nature at its best, and the river side Urubamba. At Urquillos our transport will wait for us. Then by car we will go to Ollantaytambo train station to board the train service to Aguas Calientes village (train ride 1 hour and forty minutes).
Aguas Calientes village overnight.
- Early morning we pick you up from your hotel
- Explore the Inca temples at Chinchero and the hidden Inca trail to Urquillos
- Private transfer to the trailhead “Chinchero”
- Lunch: a box lunch
- Walking Distance: 12 km (6 miles)
- Estimated duration: 4 hour trek
- Highest elevation: Chinchero 3800 m/12,467 ft.
- Transfer service from Urquillos to Ollantaytambo train station
- PM board a train service to Aguas Calientes village from Ollantaytambo train station
- Location: Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Difficulty: moderate “downhill”
- Weather: cold and hot
- Trail Conditions: rocky, dusty, and slippery. Trekking shoes are required.
- Aguas Calientes overnight
Day 2: Machu Picchu Tour
Machu Picchu, also known as “The Lost City of the Incas,” was designated by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1983. Early in the morning we explore this wonder. Machu Picchu The 2 hour guided tour includes exploring the plazas, terraces, Sundial, the 3 windows, and the Condor temple. This morning, enjoy this splendid Inca citadel that is still a mystery to modern historians. At the arranged time you go back to Aguas Calientes to board your return train service to Ollantaytambo village. Once there, we have a transfer service to Cuzco city.
Summary Machu Picchu
- AM visit Machu Picchu
- Professional guided tour by a local guide
- A 2 hour tour for exploring Machu Picchu with your guide, and then free time for you
- PM back by bus to Aguas Calientes village
- PM train return service from Machu Picchu train station to Ollantaytambo train station
- PM or night transfer service from Ollantaytambo to Cuzco city by car
- End of service
End of trek tour.
Kondor Path Group
Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel
Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel Includes
- Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel 2 day
- Trek briefing with your guide.
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- Second tour guide for groups of 9+
- Private tourist transport (minivan for 5 people, van for 12 people, or bus for 20 people)
- All entrance tickets to the attractions: Chinchero and Machu Picchu Tickets
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- All pick-ups (pick up and drop off at your hotel)
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- 2 train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu Pueblo and return (Expedition Tourist Train)
- 2 bus tickets from Aguas Calientes town to Machu Picchu Park and return
- Meals: a box lunch per hiker
- 1 night in a Hotel 3 star in Aguas Calientes. Sierra Andina brand (Andina, Presidente, Continental, or Machu Picchu) based on sharing a room; either double, matrimonial or triple depending on availability. SIA brand rooms all include private bathrooms with hot showers and Wi-Fi.
- Oxygen tank & First aid kit
- All local taxes “Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel”
Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel Does Not Include
- Meals where it is not stated
- Excess baggage charges (train)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or snacks
- Laundry “Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel”
- Phone calls/radio calls or messages
- Insurance of any kind
- Tips “Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel”
Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel Bring
- A good daypack: Eagle Creek Afar Backpack or an appropriate pack (to carry your personal belongings).
- Original passport to Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel
- International Student Identity Card “ISIC” if is applicable
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended but not required)
- Lighter trekking boots (with good ankle support)
- 1 pair of trekking pants (not jeans)
- 1 rain jacket (even if we are in dry season)
- 1 warm/winter jacket “Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel”
- 2 pairs of underwear, 2 pairs of socks (Bamboo or cotton/nylon-blend socks dry faster than 100 percent cotton, which lose their softness when air-dried).
- 2 t-shirts, 2 long sleeve shirts
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended) in your Urquillos Trek to Machu Picchu.
- Bug spray with 30% DEET in it–which you need,although it doesn’t work very well. The issue with Cusco outdoor is that most of the bugs are not mosquitoes. They are these small pesky practically invisible flies that leave weird bites that first look like you pricked your finger and then develop into itchy red bumps. So having some anti-itch ointment could be helpful.
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container or a hydration pack such as Camelback
- Water to Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel.
- Camera and film
- Bandages or moleskin
- Flip flops to change into at night (Your toes will thank you!)
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks, & tips for your staff
URQUILLOS TREK TO MACHU PICCHU 2D/1N
- GROUP SERVICE: US$ 540. p/person. “Operated by Kondor Path Tours, our groups are not shared with third parties”
- PRIVATE SERVICE: US$ 600. p/person.
Urquillos 2D HIKING DEALS! Requirement: Book the Urquillos Tour together as a group!
- 5 ppl group US$ 490.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 480.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 465.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 455.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 450.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 435.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 430.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 420.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group US$ 415.00 p/person.
- 14 ppl group US$ 405.00 p/person.
- 15 ppl group US$ 400.00 p/person.
- 16 + ppl group US$ 395.00 p/person.
*Student discounts applies to students holding a valid Green ISIC card. “$ 20 off per person”
RESPONSIBLE Urquillos Trek OPERATOR, We are specialists working on hidden and enigmatic Inca Trail! Take a walk around this place.
Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel Upgrade options:
Hotel Note: We do not include PayPal 6% merchant fee (paid by the traveler).
Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
+ US$ 530. p.p.p DBL / US$ 944. SLG – Deluxe Mountain View
+ US$ 670. p.p.p DBL / US$ 1,188. SLG – Deluxe Mountain View & Terrace
+ US$ 920. p.p.p DBL / US$ 1,503. SLG -Suites
El Mapi Hotel Machu Picchu by Inkaterra
+ US$ 65. p.p.p – Superior Deluxe DBL or SLG
+ US$ 90. p.p.p – Suite DBL or SLG
Casa Andina Classic Machu Picchu
+ US$ 50. p.p.p – Traditional Room DBL or SLG
+ US$ 60. p.p.p – Superior Room DBL or SLG
+ US$ 70. p.p.p. – Jr. Suite DBL or SLG
+ US$ 25. p.p.p – Reserve at the same time of your reservation, and if you do not reserve in the same time of your reservation the value to the mountain Huayna Picchu costs more! $ 75.
+ US$ 65. P.P.P – Vistadome Train (One Way)
+ US$ 100. p.p.p – Vistadome Train (Round Trip)
TRAIN TIMES: On the first day you will be taking the train at 4:36 PM or 7:00 PM from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Urquillos Trek Machu Picchu Travel 2 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $250 per person deposit needed. All deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Offers for organized groups!
Requirement: Book together at the same time
|Duration:||2 Day / 1 Night|
|Sites to visit:||Urquillos Trek (via Chinchero - original Inca Trail) and Machu Picchu|
|Tour Style:||Adventure (Hiking and Trekking), Cultural, archaeological, and Ecological|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 14 people|
|Highlight:||Explore the Urquillos Inca Trail - out of this world! And soak up the atmosphere on a hiking tour|
|Location:||Towards the northwest of the city of Cusco|
|Physical Level:||2 Day / 1 Night|
|Total Travel Distance:||12 km / 6 mile|
|Departures:||Any day with two people|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 8|