Machupicchu Cultural Immersion Trips
Machupicchu Cultural Immersion Trips Is for travelers who focus on local history, culture, and emphasizes different areas of rural life, culinary, or social life so that it can be part of a unique experience before arriving in Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu is deeply understanding within the Inca culture connecting with our tourist destination. Therefore, travelers who wish to have a wonderful experience this is the right route for you. Interests: Sacred Valley Cultural Immersion, Culinary, Andean heritage, spirituality & Worldview, Sacred geometry & agronomy.
FAQs: Tour (Machupicchu Cultural Immersion) + 2 night Hotel 3 star on day one and two (SAN AGUSTIN Urubamba Hotel – ANDINA LUXURY Hotel Machu Picchu Pueblo).
- Day 1: Amaru community visit and Pisac Inca ruin visit
- Day 2: Tours to Moray, Salineras + Ollantaytambo
- Day 3: Machu Picchu Tour
Day 1: Amaru community visit and Pisac Inca ruin visit
Early in the morning we will pick you up from your hotel to start your incredible trip to the Sacred Valley, our first stop is at Taray viewpoint. On the way we visit the Andean community of Amaru; A place where you will experience the daily life of a typical mountain community and observe how the Andes work (good time to learn how to make textiles, you will also have the opportunity to try a delicious Andean lunch based on organic products). Then we will continue the trip to the valley of Pisac and visit the ruins of Pisac with its agricultural terraces, trails and houses built around the mountain. After having visited the ancient Inca city, we will take you to your hotel located in Urubamba.
- Sightseeing tours in Modern Inka motor coach with fuel
- The tour starts from your Hotel at 7:30 AM
- Enjoy the view of the Sacred Valley at Taray and Pisac lookouts.
- Visit AMARU community, experience a daily life, and decode Andes Textiles
- Explore the Inca site of Pisac
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Meals: Andean Lunch at Amaru
Overnight: Urubamba 3 star Hotel (Sacred Valley)
Day 2: Tours to Moray, Salineras + Ollantaytambo
This morning after breakfast we’ll drive up to the Andes highlands, taking in great vistas of the snow-capped mountains. We drive to Moray agricultural terraces sitting high on a plateau (we have four circular Inca terraces). Be amazed by the many terraces that were used to test crops in various temperatures by the Incas. Then we drive towards the town of Maras 3,380 mt / 11,090 ft. Enjoy the spectacular views as we drive down the dirt narrow road to the Maras Salt Pans “called Salineras of Maras”. The small salt pans are built on steep terraces along one side of a narrow valley which is nourished by the salt spring waters that surface from a subterranean stream in the mountain. There are about 5000 wells which are left to evaporate and are gathered by hand without any machinery. Taste the salty Andes waters and enjoy the serenity and peaceful walk through the ponds. Then by our Kondor transport we reach Urubamba to lunch. After lunch we will drive you in direction to the quaint town of Ollantaytambo 2,792 mt / 9,160 ft. Built by the Inca Pachacutec “ninth Inca ruler”. This lovely town has many water canals running alongside the homes. Visit the Inca site which has many structures such as the Temple of the Sun, Moon, the Sun dial and more. Thereafter, we board the train to Aguas Calientes where our staff will be waiting to walk you to your Hotel after the nice Cultural Immersion Tour Peru machu picchu.
- The tour start at 8 AM
- Places to explore:
- During the afternoon board the train service to Aguas Calientes village.
- Meals: Breakfast, and Lunch.
Aguas Calientes overnight
Day 3: Machu Picchu Tour
We ascend to Machu Picchu ruins by tourist shuttle bus (gates open at 06:00 am) to catch the sunrise if weather permitting! Take pleasure in a nice guided walking tour with your Kondor guide for about the 2 hours of the stunning mysterious Machu Picchu; visit the extraordinary Temple of the Sun, Temple of the Three Windows features huge trapezoidal windows, the solar clock (Intiwatana), Compass Rock, and the many temples, terraces, and Inca corridors. After a glorious visit with your guide enjoy some time at leisure to further explore the mysterious and the enigmatic positive energy of Pachamama that abounds the area. After your visit take the bus down to Aguas Calientes village and feast on a delicious lunch. Afterwards, board your train to the Ollantaytambo train station where our Kondor staff will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
- Take early morning a bus ride to Machu Picchu
- Enjoy the view from the guard Inca house
- Take the sun energy (Machu Picchu sunrise) if weather permitting
- Tour around Machu Picchu (2 hours)
- Free time for you to stroll around
- Pm Return to Cusco city (by train and then by transport).
- Meals: Breakfast.
Machupicchu Cultural Immersion Trips Includes
- Machu Picchu Unique Cultural trip 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Private & personalized tour service.
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Private tourist transport for 3 days (minivan for 5 people, van for 12 people or bus for 20 people)
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- All entrance tickets to the attractions on daily excursions (Amaru community, Pisac, Moray, Salineras, and Ollantaytambo).
- Machupicchu fee
- All pick-ups and drop offs (all transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach)
- 2 train Ticket to Machu Picchu (Inca Rail – round trip)
- 2 bus Tickets to Machupicchu (round trip).
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 2 lunches.
- 2 nights Hotel 3 star:
- San Agustin Urubamba Hotel “3 Star” or similar
- Andina Luxury Hotel – Aguas Calientes “3 Star” or similar
- First Aid kid and a bottle of oxygen
- Local taxes
Machupicchu Cultural Immersion Trips Does Not Included
- $ 75 Wayna Picchu Mountain
- Excess baggage charges
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or Snacks
- Phone calls / Radio calls or messages
- Personal expenses
Machupicchu Cultural Immersion Trips Bring
- Original passport (and International Student Identity Card “ISIC” it is applicable)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended but not required)
- Comfortable day backpack (to carry your personal belongings)
- Lighter trekking boots (with good ankle support)
- Plastic bottles are forbidden in Machupicchu Park, bring: aluminum bottle, Camelbak, Nalgene bottle, etc.
- Waterproof jacket/rain Poncho (depends on weather conditions)
- Warm jacket
- T-shirts / Comfortable trousers / Sun hat
- Windbreaker (depends on weather conditions).
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended), Sun hat, sun glasses
- Personal medication
- Camera with extra batteries
MACHU PICCHU AUTHENTIC CULTURAL TRIPS 3D/2N
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 780.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 755.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 735.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 720.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 695.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 645.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 625.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 525.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 570.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 560.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 545.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group US$ 535.00 p/person.
- 14 ppl group US$ 520.00 p/person.
- 15 ppl group US$ 510.00 p/person.
- 16 + ppl group US$ 500.00 p/person.
*Student discounts applies to students holding a valid Green ISIC card. “$ 40 off per person”
Machupicchu Cultural Immersion Trips Upgrade options:
Hotel Note: We do not include PayPal 6% merchant fee (paid by the traveler). P.P.P. = price per person.
Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
- + US$ 530. p.p.p DBL / US$ 944. SLG – Deluxe Mountain View.
- + US$ 670. p.p.p DBL / US$ 1,188. SLG – Deluxe Mountain View & Terrace.
- + US$ 920. p.p.p DBL / US$ 1,503. SLG -Suites.
El Mapi Hotel Machu Picchu by Inkaterra
- + US$ 65. p.p.p – Superior Deluxe DBL or SLG.
- + US$ 90. p.p.p – Suite DBL or SLG.
Casa Andina Classic Machu Picchu
- + US$ 50. p.p.p – Traditional Room DBL or SLG.
- + US$ 60. p.p.p – Superior Room DBL or SLG.
- + US$ 70. p.p.p. – Jr. Suite DBL or SLG.
- + US$ 75. p.p.p – Huayna Picchu entrance fee (book in advance this extra option with your hike package)
- + US$ 65. P.P.P – Vistadome Train (One Way)
- + US$ 100. p.p.p – Vistadome Train (Round Trip)
TRAIN TIMES: On the second day you will be taking the train at 16:36 PM or 19:00 PM from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes – Cultural Immersion Tour Peru machu picchu.
The Train return to Cusco you will taking at 14:30 PM – 16:12 PM or 19:00 PM “upon availability”
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Machupicchu Cultural Immersion Trips 3 Days WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. There is a $300 per person deposit needed. All deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Machupicchu Cultural 3 Day
|Duration:||3 Day and 2 Night|
|Sites to visit:||Amaru community visit and Pisac Inca ruin visit, Moray, Salineras, Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu|
|Tour Style:||Archeological, Cultural and Ecological|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu|
|Physical Level:||3 Day and 2 Night|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy / Moderate walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two people|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|