Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek
Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek and hiking is through the high Andean plains and pastures with Llamas and Alpacas jumping every time you climb higher and higher until you reach the top. The tour is done step by step so that it does not affect the height. A Kondor guide leads the Rainbow Mountain trail.
NO AVAILABILITY JAN. to MAR. 2018″ Rainy season!!! BOOK in advance your availability: April to Nov. 2017
Rainbow Mountains Peru is for hikers who are experienced between 4000 m to 5020 m / 13,123 ft. to 16, 469 ft.! Subscribe you to Rainbow Mountain Day Trip or start your own tour group!
FAQs: Trail (via Quesiuno to Vinicunca). We are specialists in trekking we organize the best vacations – see our trails that arrive to Machu Picchu: Trips Inca Trail – Alternative hiking towards Machu Picchu Trek – and hiking trails Peru Trek
- Departing time from Cuzco: at 4:00 am
- Hike distance: 15 km/9 ¼ miles “total”
- Starting Point of the hike: Quesiuno 4,326 m/14,189 ft.
- Rainbow Summit: 5,020 m / 16,466 ft. “Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek”
- Hike difficulty: Challenging!
Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek 1 Day Itinerary
We explore the natural “Andes” and cultural resources in a series of guided hikes on their wild. We start our trip from Cuzco at 4:00 am by van (3-½ hours ride).
The climb begins from Quesiuno (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.), continues and ends quite steep, some 700 m / 2,296 ft. before it connects with the drastically more level Rainbow Road trail and goes on to summit of the Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek Peru 5,020 m / 16,466 ft. prior to offering access to five other great hikes around the Ausangate region. The panoramic Andes lookouts makes more wonderful the Trail and trip.
Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek Includes:
- Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek 1 Day
- Trek briefing with your guide “one or two days before your hike”
- Kondor Trek guide
- Entrance ticket to the Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek
- Private tourist transport + professional driver.
- All pick-ups during the day
- Meals: one Continental Breakfast, one Andes Box Lunch.
- Oxygen tank & First aid kit for hiker
Rainbow Mountain peru Trek Does Not Include:
- Trekking poles “recommended”
- Travel /Health / Emergency insurance
- Horseback for riding + horseman $45 (1 day)
- Tips “Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek”
Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek Bring:
- A good daypack: Eagle Creek Afar Backpack or an appropriate pack to carry your personal belongings!
- Lighter trekking boots with good ankle support!
- One pair of hiking pant – not jeans!
- 1 rain jacket “even if we are in dry season”
- One warm/winter jacket / gloves, scarf, cap cold, thermal clothing full bod!
- Bring some meds! “Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek”
- Iron tablets and pills for altitude sickness. Several people on the hike have varying degrees of altitude sickness and both of these remedies (in addition to the coca tea) are very helpful in alleviating the symptom
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended).
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container
- Bandages or moleskin “Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek”
- Extra money for souvenirs, and drinks.
BOOKING Rainbow Mountain Trek 1D
KONDOR GROUP SERVICE
US$ 180. Adults
US$ 150. “Students”
*Price is per person.
PRIVATE KONDOR SERVICE
US$ 250. p.p.p.
Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek Optional Item:
Andes horseback for riding + horseman $45 – 1 day
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Rainbow Mountain Peru Trek 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $50 per person deposit needed. All deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Offers for organized groups!
Requirement: Book together at the same time
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
|Duration:||A full day activity|
|Sites to visit:||The rainbow mountain of Cusco|
|Tour Style:||Adventure (Hiking and Trekking) and Ecological|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 12 people|
|Highlight:||Explore the Vinicunca Rainbow mountain - out of this world! and soak up the atmosphere on a hiking tour|
|Location:||Ausangate region, 4 hours van trip from Cusco|
|Physical Level:||A full day activity|
|Total Travel Distance:||15 km / 9 ¼ mile|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12|