Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour
Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour : THE EXCITEMENT GROWS WHILE WE GET CLOSER TO MACHU PICCHU
Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour is South America’s best known and most spectacular archaeological Inca site, during the busy season (dry season) month of June to September of every year, Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour up to a thousand people a day “2500 visitors” come to visit the LOST CITY OF THE INCAS was known to a handful of Quechua peasants who farmed the area the outside world was unaware of its existence until the American historian Hiram Bingham stumbled on it almost by an accident on July 24, 1911.
Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour is tremendous feeling of owe on first witnessing this incredible sight. The ancient Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, 42 km / 27 miles from Ollantaytambo by rail service, Machu Picchu straddles the of a high mountain with steep terraced slopes falling away to the-flowing Urubamba river snaking its hairpin course far below in the valley floor is towering overhead is the Inca guard house, and green jungle peaks provide the backdrop for the completely majestic scene of Machu Picchu Inca city.
Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour Itinerary
Be ready, and book in very advance your Machu Picchu entrance tickets. Get your Machu Picchu bus tickets.
Our Kondor Path tour guide will lead you throughout Machu Picchu, and for rediscovering secrets of the Machu Picchu “Old Peak” as you take a private guided tour of the incredible World Heritage Site. The guided tour consist in a walking experience tour around the Lost Hidden Inca place today is called Machu Picchu, from the Watchman’s house gets the perfect view of the city “the one you’ve seen on all postcards”. Places to explore: Inca guard house, farming sector, royal sector, Quarries, Inca Royal Palace, Royal tomb, Sun Temple, Priest House, Inca Fountains, Sacred Plaza, Temple of Three Windows, Inca Cross, Inca Compass, Sundial, Tween Inca houses, Sacred stone, student’s – professor’s Inca houses, Temple of the Virgins, and The Condor temple. Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour with Kondor Path Tours.
Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour Inclusion
- Machu Picchu guided tour (2 hours).
- Meeting at your Hotel (AC village) or Machu Picchu Main entrance with your guide
- 1 Tourist circuit included
Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour Not Included
- Water, Snack “Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour “
- Phone Call
- Tips “Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour“
Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour Bring
- Original passport “valid one” Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour
- Comfortable day backpack (no more than 20 liters)
- Lighter trekking boots “with good ankle support”
- Plastic bottle is forbidden in Machu Picchu Inca site so bring aluminum bottle, Camelback, Nalgene bottle.
- Waterproof jacket “Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour “
- T-shirts/Comfortable trousers/Sun hat “Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour”
- Windbreaker (depends on weather conditions).
- Sun protection cream, sun hat, sunglasses, mosquito block.
- Camera and films.
Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour prices
ONLY GUIDE SERVICE 2 HOURS TOUR.
- US$ 80.00 total (2 to 3 people) not per person!
- US$ 90.00 total (4 to five people) not per person!
- US$ 110.00 total (6 to eight people) not per person!
- US$ 125.00 total (9 to 12 people) not per person!
- US$ 160.00 total (13 to 16 people) not per person! Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour
We do not add other people to your group.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Machu Picchu Booking Guided tour WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. All deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Machu Picchu Private Guided Tour
|Duration:||2 hours Machu Picchu private guided tour|
|Sites to visit:||Inca guard house, Inca quarry, Intiwatana (Sun clock), Sun temple, Condor, Temple, etc|
|Tour Style:||Archeological, Cultural and Ecological|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 16 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||Machu Picchu (Peru - South America).|
|Physical Level:||2 hours Machu Picchu private guided tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy / Moderate walking distance of the historical site|
|Departures:||Any day with two people|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 4|