Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip
Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip is to stay a full day at Machu Picchu Sanctuary. During the morning, you can climb the Waynapicchu or Montaña Mountain if you want to do so. During the afternoon we do the walking guided tour because it is “less crowded and we can take a look the Inca sunset”. Some days before this we explore the enigmatic ancient Inca place such as the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Aguas Calientes Village, etc. Welcome to PERU South America for a first class in Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip.
Day 1: AM Arrive in Cusco; PM Cusco City Tour (4 Incan sites).
Day 2: The Sacred Valley Tour & PM Train Service to Aguas Calientes.
Day 3: Machu Picchu tour and Montaña or Waynapicchu hike.
Day 4: AM Train Back To Cusco and Tour to Moray -Textiles in Chinchero.
Day 5: Leave Cusco.
Day 1: Arrive in Cusco; PM Cusco City Tour (4 Incan sites)
When you arrive at the Cusco airport we will be waiting at the passenger waiting area. We will transfer you to your selected hotel which we recommend is one close to the center of Cusco. If you arrive early in the morning you can spend some time in your hotel relaxing and taking a nap to recover from you flight.
At 2 PM we start our first day tour to explore the ancient Incan sites near Cuzco City. Most of the tour operators start tours at 2 PM. But in our case, we know that you want to enjoy as much as you can with no crowds, so that’s why we organize our tour itineraries in a reverse order as compared to most of the operators. This means that instead of starting at Sacsaywaman we start at Tambomachay 12 minutes away from Cusco, where we visit this magic Incan site with its “the Incan princess fountain.” The elevation here is 3,765 m/12,352 ft. so it is best to walk slowly until one becomes acclimated to the high elevation of the Andes.
The next Inca sites we visit are Pucapucara,”the red Inca fortress,” and Qenqo,“the Inka labyrinth” where there are some totems, underground Inca trails, and ritual tables made of stone. The final site is Sacsaywaman, a place which was a royal residence for priests and priestesses, who took care of the Sun temple. Here we also find giant stones aligned towards the direction of the sun since, according to Inca ideology, everything was dedicated to father Sun.
It is likely that it will be a lovely sunny afternoon as we visit these Incan sites., but do note that at around 4 PM the wind and cold can begin, so bring your windbreaker and a warm sweater. The night is spent in Cusco “Not included”.
- Meeting Point: At the airport
- AM Reception at Cusco airport, and transfer to your hotel
- AM Feel free to get acclimatized at high altitudes
- PM Cusco city tour (4 Incan sites) at 2 pm. Sightseeing tours in Modern Inka motor coach
- Tambomachay “The Inca princess water temple”
- Pucapucara “The red fortress”
- Qenqo “The Inca amphitheater”
- Sacsaywaman “The Enigmatic Incan site”
- End of tour at your hotel
- Level: Easy “Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip”
- Cuzco overnight “Not included”
Day 2: The Sacred Valley Tour & PM Train Service to Aguas Calientes
Places we visit today: The Balcony of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Pisac ruins, and Ollantaytambo Park. We then travel by train to Machu Picchu Pueblo during the afternoon.
At 7:30 AM we start our tour. By car we climb the upper side of Cusco city (northwest), passing the Incas sites we visited one day before. From Cusco Valley we arrive at another Valley called Corao. This scenic inter Andean valley is a high place on the Andes, a little greener than Cusco. A short distance later we enter into the main Inca valley called the Valle Sagrado de los Incas. At the Taray lookout we have our first stop to explore with our eagle eyes and to take pictures of the wonderful open panorama of this land.
Driving down into the valley on the curving mountain road, we have astonishing views of the terracing system of Pisac (Incan site). When we arrive at the Colonial town of Pisac (riverside) the road climbs the mountain to the main point of our tour. But first at Pisac, we go for a walk to the Inca cemetery, using some of the Inca trails. At the cemetery we are able to see some Inca mummies, and further on we have the main Inca entrance from the ancient times (an Inka door called Amaru Punku). Inca ideology suggests that those who enter that doorway, will become more knowledgeable about life. we have a tunnel also and many Inca lookouts to get controls the Inca place.
Pisac is located on top and around a giant Andes Mountain. In the main part of Pisac is the Sun temple or the royal area where we can explore the Intiwatana or the Sundial, the Sun doorway, and many Inca houses made of fine Inca stone masonry. Using another exit than we came in, we go out of this wonderful site with breathtaking vistas from every corner. The Incas, who were lovers of nature situated their buildings so they could take full advantage of the spectacular scenery of the Andes.
From Pisac we travel towards Urubamba village for our Andes buffet lunch (1 hour by transport). It is an enjoyable car ride along the Urubamba River and through some Andean villages. Urubamba is the biggest town in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. After lunch we carry on to Ollantaytambo Park. Ollantaytambo was the residence of an Inca general, who fell in love with the Inca Princess of the ninth Inca ruler, although they were never together as a couple. But they are together forever (Ollanta and the Princess), in the name of this place which is called Ollantaytambo. This place has many temples, shrines, Inca terracing walls, trails, fountains, holy mountains, houses, and much more to explore, in some of the last places where the Spaniards were 500 hundred years ago. But the Incas were here 1000 years AD “Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip “.
After a fascination tour around this Inca site, we board our transport to drive to the train station of Ollantaytambo. The rule is that we have to be there a half an hour before the train leaves either in the afternoon or the evening depending on the time of our reservation.We board our train service to Aguas Calientes village (one hour and forty minutes) following the direction of the river. Aguas Calientes in located north of Cusco at the KM 111 of the train track and at 2,400 m/7,874 ft. We stay in Aguas Calientes village overnight “Not included”.
- Private tours are completely flexible with an “affordable price”
- This tour we start one hour earlier than the regular tour to avoid crowds
- Sightseeing tours in Modern Inka motor coach
- Duration: full day tour
- Meeting Point: At your hotel
- The tour starts from 8:00 AM and ends at 6:30 PM
- This tour includes:
- The lookout of Taray (view of the Sacred Valley of the Incas)
- Pisac ruins which include Inca terraces for farming
- Ollantaytambo Incan sites
- Meals at Urubamba Village
- PM a train service to Machu Picchu Pueblo by train
- Difficulty: Easy “Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip”
- Aguas Calientes village overnight “Not included”
Day 3: Machu Picchu Tour and Montaña or Waynapicchu Hike
We always recommend that our clients book their tour programs in advance, so that all the entrance fees to different Incan sites can be obtained ahead of time. Machu Picchu and the area surrounding it has become famous worldwide, and the number of people allowed into the area is limited each day. So in order not to have any inconvenience or disappoint our clients, we need to know ahead of time if you plan to climb to the summit of Montaña or Waynapicchu mountains using some of the Inca trails, which are just a few of many Inca trails in and Machu Picchu.
If you want to start earlier in the morning and do some exploring before the main tour, you can do this because Machu Picchu opens its door at 6 AM. For those who want to climb Montana or Wayna picchu mountains a guide will meet you at 7 AM or 10 AM, as you will climb with your local guide who will assist you during your hike to some of the most incredible vistas imaginable. (Make sure to carry plenty of water).
Following the climb, we return to Machu Picchu for another visit. But this time is for exploring all the Incan places that are comprise this beautiful place. The walking tour takes 2 hours as we walk slowly in order to best enjoy this Inca wonder.
At 5 PM (last bus service to Aguas Calientes village) we board the touristic bus to the town. At the hotel it’s time to take a refreshing shower and toast the best tour day ever, with a glass of Pisco Sour. We stay in Aguas Calientes village overnight “Not included”.
- You stay a full day in Machu Picchu
- AM Tour to Machu Picchu citadel
- AM trek to Montaña or Waynapicchu with your guide
- Professional guided tour by a local guide
- Meals at Tinkuy Restaurant, near Machu Picchu
- 3 hours tour for exploring Machu Picchu with your guide, and then free time for you
- PM bus service back to Aguas Calientes village
- Difficulty: Easy Machu Picchu walking tour. Waynapicchu difficult but not impossible.
- Aguas Calientes village overnight “Not included”
Day 4: AM Train Back To Cuzco & Tour to Moray-Textiles in Chinchero
During the morning (early) we go by train to Ollantaytambo village where Kondor driver and transport are waiting for us. Today we first visit the Inca salt mines of Salineras. From remote times the Incas obtained salt for their diets which to them was more important the sugar. Still today, the Andean people are processing salt at these mines.
After the salt mine visit we travel to Moray, a unique place in all of South America where we find ring-shaped terraces. We have the opportunity to walk up and down this Incan site. And finally we arrive at Chinchero, the textile center of ponchos and handicraft production. The Andean families have formed a cooperative as a producer of textiles for showing the world how they preserve the ancestral techniques of making Inca textiles. We recommend to our clients to visit Chinchero to learn about the manufacture of llama and alpaca wool products. After the explanation and demonstration, if the clients want to buy some souvenirs from the Andean families, it is much appreciated, because you are helping the families from remote locations to have a better life in your visit of Machu Picchu.
From Chinchero we are just 30 minutes from Cusco city. A box lunch is included, so we will stop at one of the best locations to eat with the views of the Andes. We will overnight in Cusco “Not included”.
- Arrive at Ollantaytambo village from Aguas Calientes village by train
- Places to explore:
- Salineras “Inca Salt mines”
- Moray “fabulous circular Inca terraces”
- Chinchero textiles “original Alpaca wool, numerous souvenirs”
- Box lunch included. At one of the best locations we will stop to have our lunch with “views of the Andes.”
- Level: Easy
- Cusco overnight “Not included”
Day 5: Leave Cusco
Today there is a transfer service from your hotel to Cusco airport to your next destination or fly to your home country
End of tour.
Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip Includes
- Breathtaking Sunrise At Machu Picchu 5 days with Waynapicchu or Montaña mountain climb.
- Day 1: AM Arrive in Cusco; PM Cusco City Tour (4 Incan sites).
- Day 2: The Sacred Valley Tour & PM Train Service to Aguas Calientes
- Day 3: Machu Picchu tour and Montaña or Waynapicchu hike.
- Day 4: AM Train Back To Cusco and Tour to Moray -Textiles in Chinchero
- Day 5: Leave Cusco
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features.
- Private & personalized tours
- Private tourist transport (minivan for 5 people, van for 12 people, or bus for 20 people)
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- Comprehensive guided sightseeing
- All entrance tickets to the attractions
- Machu Picchu Ticket
- Waynapicchu or Montana ticket
- All pick-ups (pick up and drop off at your hotel)
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- Day 2 meals at Urubamba Village
- Day 4 box lunch included (near Machu Picchu)
- 2 train tickets: Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu (Expedition Tourist Train “round trip”)
- 2 bus tickets: Machu Picchu Pueblo to Machu Picchu Park (round trip).
- All local taxes
Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip Does Not Include
- All accommodation HOTELS for the excursions
- International flights/Domestic flights (Airport Taxes or visa fees)
- Meals where not stated “Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip “
- Excess baggage charges
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or snacks
- Laundry “Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip “
- Phone calls/Radio calls or messages
- Reconfirmation of international flights and items of personal nature
- Insurance of any kind in Machu Picchu Best Travel and touring
- Tips “Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip“
Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip Bring
- Original passport (and International Student Identity Card “ISIC” if applicable)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended but not required)
- Comfortable day backpack (to carry your personal belongings)
- Lighter trekking boots (with good ankle support)
- Plastic bottles are forbidden in Machu Picchu Park, so bring an aluminum bottle such as Camelback, Nalgene bottle, etc.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho (depends on weather conditions)
- Warm jacket “Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip “
- T-shirts/Comfortable trousers for your Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip
- Windbreaker (depends on weather conditions).
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended), Sun hat, sun glasses
- Personal medication “Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip”
- Camera with extra batteries
BREATHTAKING SUNRISE AT MACHU PICCHU 5D
Private tour: * Price per person, applicable for the year 2017.
*We do not add other people in our group.
- US$ 955. (2 people).
- US$ 890. (3 people).
- US$ 800. (4 people).
- US$ 765. (5 people).
- US$ 740. (6 people).
- US$ 700. (7 people).
- US$ 608. (8 people).
- US$ 655. (9 people).
- US$ 620. (10 people).
- US$ 610. (11 people).
- US$ 605. (12 people).
- US$ 600. (13 people).
- US$ 590. (14 people).
- US$ 580. (15 people).
- US$ 575. (16 people).
- US$ 570. (17 people).
- US$ 560. (18 people).
- US$ 550. (19 people).
- US$ 545. (20 people).
Discounts: Student Discount: US$40 (Requires ISIC Card to qualify).
Please note: Hotels are not included. Book your hotels in the following order:
Day 1: Cusco overnight
Day 2: Aguas Calientes village overnight
Day 3: Aguas Calientes village overnight
Day 4: Cusco overnight
Day 5: Last Day Cusco – Transfer Out.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Breathtaking Sunrise Machu Picchu Trip 5d” WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. There is a $250 per person deposit needed. All deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
5 Day Breathtaking Sunrise
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
|Duration:||5 Day and 4 Night|
|Sites to visit:||Cusco City Tour (4 Incan site), Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, and Moray -Textiles in Chinchero.|
|Tour Style:||Archeological, Cultural and Ecological|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||Cusco - Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu|
|Physical Level:||5 Day and 4 Night|
|Total Travel Distance:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Departures:||Departure any day with two people|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|