Sacred Valley Tour Tipon
Sacred Valley Tour Tipon is the selection of the best tourist attractions of the southern valley, classic valley, and tour of Cusco. The trip starts visiting Tipon, Rumi Punko, Pikillacta, Pisac and Sacsaywaman. The trip is through the valley of San Salvador, the Andean forest with the majestic mountains make of a wonderful trip exploring the archaeological ruins of Cusco.
Inca sites to explore:
- Rumi Punko
- Meeting point at your hotel at 7:30 AM
- Meals: Lunch (box lunch + empanada at Pisac village)
- Trip duration: full day.
- Activity Level: Relaxed.
- We drop off at your Hotel.
Day 1. Sacred Valley Tour Tipon
This selected tour starts at 7:30 in the morning, we start with the pick you up from your hotel and we head towards the south of the city of Cusco via San Jeronimo; During the trip we will observe picturesque Andean villages (Saylla, Tipon, Oropeza, etc.). As first place, we visit the Incan canals and sources of Tipon; after 500 years, the water continues to flow through its Inca aqueducts. Then we will explore the main entrance gate of the south (Rumi Qolqa) controlling and monitoring the south of the Inca Empire.
There was a time when the Incas were subdued and conquered by another pre-Inca ethnicity (WARI). Pikillacta is the largest metropolis developed 200 to 800 years before Christ; the symmetry of its architecture is beautiful to maintain a mathematics of constructions (but the material used is simple) walk along the pre Inca trail in Pikillacta place. After exploring the southern valley of Cusco, we will head for the classic Inca valley via San Salvador (during the trip there will be a beautiful Andean landscape and the Urubamba river accompanies us until we reach Pisac). The last two places to visit are the well-known places of Pisac Inca ruins and Sacsaywaman (temple of the sun near Cusco) after exploring the wonderful platforms of the valley we return to Cusco via Corao and once in Cusco we will explore the megalithic Inca citadel Of Sacsaywaman with its impressive walls.
Sacred Valley Tour Tipon Includes
- Sacred Valley Tour Tipon 1 Day
- A Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Excursions and Tours in Private Service
- All transfers and transportation with private van
- A Professional Driver
- Lunch (box lunch)
- All Local Tax
Sacred Valley Tour Tipon Not Included
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 10 Days – Price (2017): S/. 130 (US$ 47).
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Sacred Valley Tour Tipon 1 Day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 135.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 105.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 86.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 76.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 72.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 69.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 63.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 60.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 56.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 54.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 52.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group + US$ 49.00 p/person.
In this tour, we include a box lunch per customer included for the guide and driver of the vehicle!
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Tour Tipon 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept payments through PayPal, which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Sacred Valley Tour Tipon
|Duration:||A full day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Tipon, Rumi Punko, Pikillacta, Pisac, and Sacsaywaman|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||South and North Sacred Valley|
|Physical Level:||A full day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|