Sacred Valley Tour Moonstone
Sacred Valley Tour Moonstone is the journey through the Anta plains and parts of the sacred valley. We explore the moon temple called by locals as Quillarumiyoc. Via Pomatales, we will arrive to our second tourist destination known as the Inca greenhouse of Maras. On the way back to Cusco, we visit Chinchero “the royal residence of the Inca builder of Machu Picchu”
Inca sites to explore:
- Meeting point at your hotel at 8:00 AM
- Meals: Lunch (box lunch).
- Trip duration: full day
- Activity Level: Relaxed.
- We drop off at your Hotel
Day 1. Sacred Valley Tour Moonstone
This tour begins at 8:00 am; we leave Cusco to travel towards Quillarumiyoc (Temple of the Moon). Quillarumiyoc is a place where we can see the moon carved in a rock in a perfect harmony with nature. There are five ceremonial places with a fine stone masonry and each of them have different functions.
After visiting this wonderful place, we head towards Moray, Maras Salt mines, Raqchi lookout and Chinchero. Moray and Maras are the most efficient archaeological sample of Inca greenhouses, and Salineras is a place of 200 years before Christ processing and obtaining salt of salt water that crosses that mine. Last place to explore is Chinchero; Place that is located near the village of Chinchero; the ruins have a fine masonry ashlar in the imperial rooms there are also agricultural platforms where the Incas cultivate medicinal and sacred plants for medical and ritual use.
Sacred Valley Tour Moonstone Includes
- Sacred Valley Tour Moonstone 1 Day
- A Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Excursions and Tours in Private Service
- All transfers and transportation with private van
- A Professional Driver
- Lunch (box lunch).
- All Local Tax
Sacred Valley Tour Moonstone Not Included
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 10 Days – Price (2017): S/. 130 (US$ 47).
- Partial Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 1 Day – Price (2017): S/. 70 (US$ 25).
- Moonstone S/. 10. (US$ 4).
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Sacred Valley Tour Moonstone 1 Day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 135.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 105.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 86.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 76.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 72.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 69.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 63.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 60.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 56.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 54.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 52.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group + US$ 49.00 p/person.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Tour Moonstone 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept payments through PayPal, which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Sacred Valley Tour Moonstone
|Duration:||A full day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Moonstone, Moray, Salt Mines of Maras, Raqchi viewpoint, and Chinchero|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||North of Cusco city “Moonstone and Sacred Valley area”|
|Physical Level:||A full day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|