Sacred Valley Tour Enigma
Sacred Valley Tour Enigma is a trip to ancestral places throughout the city of Cusco. On this trip, we explore Ollantaytambo places not known as sites that are not visited in the tourist attraction. Ñaupa church and Chinchero wakas are unexplained places in its construction, there are enigmas and mysteries that surround the history of Cusco explore them.
Inca sites to explore:
Sacred Valley Tour Enigma Summary:
- Meeting point at your hotel at 8:00 AM
- Meals: Lunch or (box lunch).
- Activity Level: Relaxed.
- We drop off at your Hotel
Day 1. Sacred Valley Tour Enigma
The tour begins as soon as we pick you up from your respective hotel, at 8 am in our Kondor vehicle we head straight for the sacred valley of the Incas towards (Ollantaytambo). Ollantaytambo keeps enough enigmas with unique stone cuts, zoomorphic figures as the figure of the condor and alpaca are another enigma with steps built to half-mountain with the six megalithic stones of the solar temple.
Ñaupa site is not very well known and visited, the place is located between the valley of Pomatales and the classic sacred valley, about 20 minutes of hiking we arrive at Ñaupa complex. Ñaupa Iglesia has a ceremonial fountain with sacred Andean symbolism, there is also a portal built in living rock. On the way back to Cusco via Urubamba, we have two stops; the first stop is in the viewpoint of Raqchi and the Chinchero wakas! Chinchero has four wakas as the entrance between parallel worlds “kay and Hanan Pacha”, etc.
Sacred Valley Tour Enigma Includes
- Sacred Valley Tour Enigma 1 Day
- A Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Excursions and Tours in Private Service
- All transfers and transportation with private van
- A Professional Driver
- Lunch or (box lunch).
- All Local Tax
Sacred Valley Tour Enigma Not Included
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 10 Days – Price (2017): S/. 130 (US$ 47).
- Partial Cusco Tourist Ticket (Validity: 1 Day – Price (2017): S/. 70 (US$ 25).
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Sacred Valley Tour Enigma 1 Day
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 135.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 105.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 86.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 76.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 72.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 69.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 63.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 60.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 56.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 54.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 52.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group + US$ 49.00 p/person.
In this tour, we include a box lunch per customer included for the guide and driver of the vehicle!
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Tour Enigma 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept payments through PayPal, which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler; we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
|Duration:||A full day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Ollantaytambo, Naupa Iglesia, Raqchi viewpoint, and Chinchero Wakas|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Physical Level:||A full day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|