Sacred Valley Peru Tour
Sacred Valley Peru Tour is part of a Machu Picchu vacation that you don’t want to miss. This sightseeing tour is a full day experience around Sacred Valley abounding crowds. The Inca sites are so popular and to explore them we begin early from Cusco city going by car via Chinchero Entering the valley by the town of Urubamba. Welcome to Sacred Valley Peru Tour.
- Full day tour
- Sightseeing tours in Modern Inka motor coach
- We start one hour earlier than the regular tour to avoid crowds
- Meeting Point: At your hotel
- The tour starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 5:30 PM
- This tour covers:
- Chinchero (the first place to explore)
- Chinchero (Andean Textile Center)
- The Inca lookout of Raqchi
- Ollantaytambo Incan site
- Pisac Inca citadel
- End of tour at your hotel
- Level: Easy
Sacred Valley Peru Tour Itinerary
At 8:00 AM we pick you up from your hotel to transport you towards Chinchero. This small Inca and Colonial town is unique because of its special location on this side of the Andes Cuzco. Just 35 minutes from Cuzco city we stop at the Center of Andean textiles to tour around the market. The visit includes a demonstration of handmade souvenirs and the use of simple instruments and natural dyes. Chinchero has retained many traditions which result in exceptional handicrafts and woven goods “Sacred Valley Peru Tour “.
Then we visit the ruins of Chinchero. Although we know that the name is in the native language (Quechua), we don’t know the meaning, Chinchero has a colonial church, two plazas, Inca houses, ceremonial places, farming terraces, temples, and much more.
After 50 minutes of transport we arrive at Ollantaytambo, which is also the train station to Aguas Calientes village. The Inca side is above a hill and next to three Andean valleys. Its streets with the Inca houses look like we are in ancient times. After exploring the 6 giant red monoliths of the Sun temple, we go back to Urubamba (the biggest village in all the valley). We have a buffet lunch there at an excellent tourist restaurant.
This one day of Peru touring helps to create a part of your vacation not to be forgotten. It includes visiting several different areas which are not that crowded: Chinchero, Ollantaytambo, and lastly Pisac. At the end of the day, we return to Cuzco City via a different route. Along this route we stop at the Taray lookout to take some incredible pictures of the Sacred Valley.
Sacred Valley Peru Tour Include
- The Special Sacred Valley tour (full day)
- Visit Chinchero, the Lookout of Raqchi, Ollantaytambo, the Inca Pisac
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Private tourist transport (minivan for 5 people, van for 12 people, or bus for 20 people)
- Comprehensive guided sightseeing (personalized service)
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- All pick-ups (pick up and drop off at your hotel)
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- All local taxes
Sacred Valley Peru Tour Does Not Included
- Entrance fees to the sites (BTG Cuzco Tourist Ticket 130 soles approx. US $45.00). This ticket can be used for Sacred Valley Tour and Cusco city tour. Half price for students with ISIC card.
- Alternatively you can purchase a partial ticket 70.00 soles or US $23.00 which allows a one day visit of just the 4 archaeological sites of the Sacred Valley sites such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, and Chinchero.
- At Urubamba village a buffet lunch $15 per person
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- Wind breaker
- T-shirts / Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Water to Cusco Half Day City Tour
- Camera / film
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.
Reverse Sacred Valley Trip 1 day
Private Reverse Sacred Valley Tour
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 99.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 85.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 69.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 59.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 54.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 52.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 49.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 47.00 p/person.
- 10 ppl group US$ 43.00 p/person.
- 11 ppl group US$ 39.00 p/person.
- 12 ppl group US$ 38.00 p/person.
- 13 ppl group to + US$ 37.00 p/person.
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Sacred Valley Peru Tour 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Reverse Sacred Valley 1 Day
|Duration:||A full day tour|
|Sites to visit:||Chinchero (the first place to explore), Chinchero (Andean Textile Center), The Inca lookout of Raqchi, Ollantaytambo Incan site, and Pisac Inca citadel|
|Tour Style:||Archeological and Cultural|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 22 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Physical Level:||A full day tour|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two customers minimum, so you can leave when it suits you best|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|