Machu Picchu Travel Agency Day Trip
Machu Picchu Travel Agency Day Trip in one full day and experience this magical Incan site, “the lost city of the Incas,” known as Machu Picchu, “the old mountain.” You are advised to arrive in Cusco city, in southern Peru, the day prior to the tour. From Cusco we travel to Machu Picchu by train.
FAQs: We do the work. You live the dream.
- Very early in the morning we will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the train station
- AM train service to Aguas Calientes village
- After the train ride, time to board the tourist bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Morning visit to Machu Picchu
- Professional guided tour by a local guide
- 2 hours tour for exploring Machu Picchu with your guide, and then free time for you
- PM bus service back to Aguas Calientes village
- PM train return service from Machu Picchu train station to Ollantaytambo train station
- PM or night transfer service from Ollantaytambo to Cuzco city by car
- End of tour
Day 1: Machu Picchu Travel Agency Day Trip Itinerary
The Kondor Path staff and the professional driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco very early in the morning around 4 am. From Cusco we travel towards the Sacred Valley of the Incas to Ollantaytambo village where there is a 1 hour and forty minute ride; From Ollantaytambo train service to Aguas Calientes village.
Arriving at Machu Picchu train station (this train station is located in Aguas Calientes village) your guide waits for you outside of the train station with your names displayed. Then we walk towards the bus station where we board one of the tourist buses we ascend 400 m/1,312 ft. by a zigzag route for about 30 minutes, arriving at one of the world’s wonders called Machu Picchu.
The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu is known as the lost city of the Incas and was the last refuge of the Inca´s Empire. We visit and explore all the Incan places that are part of this wonder. The walking tour takes 3 hours, giving sufficient time to understand why the Incas decided to build Machu Picchu at this location.
In the afternoon you board the train back to Cusco. Please note that you need to be at the train station at least 30 minutes before the departure time of your train service. During the train service, the waiters provide some aperitifs on board and drinks such as Coca tea, Muña, or other drinks, etc. When you will get to Ollantaytambo or Poroy station, a transfer service will be waiting for you, to take you to your hotel in Cusco city.
Machu Picchu Travel Agency Day Trip Includes
- Tour Machu Picchu 1 Day by Train
- Private & personalized tours
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Private tourist transport + professional chauffeur (van for 2, 6, 8, 13 people, bus for 15 to people).
- All pick-ups (pickup and drop-off at your hotel). Cusco – Ollantaytambo and Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Excellent English speaking tour guide (Machu Picchu guided tour 2 hours).
- All entrance tickets to the attractions – Machu Picchu Ticket
- Two train tickets Ollantaytambo/Machu Picchu (Expedition Tourist Train “round trip”)
- Two bus tickets Machu Picchu Pueblo/Machu Picchu (round trip).
- All local taxes
Machu Picchu Travel Agency Day Trip Does Not Include
- Excess baggage charges
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or snacks
- Phone calls/Radio calls or messages
- Insurance of any kind
Machu Picchu Travel Agency Day Trip Bring
- Original passport (and International Student Identity Card “ISIC” if it is applicable).
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended but not required).
- Comfortable day backpack (to carry your personal belongings).
- Lighter trekking boots (with good ankle support).
- Plastic bottles are forbidden in Machu Picchu Park so bring: aluminum bottle, Camelbak, Nalgene bottle, etc.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho (depends on weather conditions).
- Warm jacket
- T-shirts/Comfortable trousers/Sun hat for Machu Picchu Travel Agency Day Trip
- Windbreaker (depends on weather conditions) Machu Picchu Travel Agency Day Trip advice.
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended), sun hat, sun glasses.
- Personal medication.
- Camera with extra batteries.
TOUR MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY BY TRAIN
*We do not add other people in our group.
- 2 ppl group US$ 400.00 p/person.
- 3 ppl group US$ 385.00 p/person.
- 4 ppl group US$ 360.00 p/person.
- 5 ppl group US$ 350.00 p/person.
- 6 ppl group US$ 340.00 p/person.
- 7 ppl group US$ 330.00 p/person.
- 8 ppl group US$ 320.00 p/person.
- 9 ppl group US$ 315.00 p/person.
- 10 + ppl group US$ 300.00 p/person.
*Student discounts applies to students holding a valid Green ISIC card. “$ 20 off per person”
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Machu Picchu Travel Agency Day Trip WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $200 per person deposit needed. All deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
Machu Picchu 1 Day Trip
|Duration:||A full day activity|
|Sites to visit:||Machu Picchu site|
|Tour Style:||Archeological, Cultural and Ecological|
|Recommended group size:||Minimum 2 People, Maximum 16 people|
|Highlight:||Private guide for a more personalized experience, enjoyable and historical places on earth, and Amazing mountain scenery|
|Location:||Machu Picchu - Peru|
|Physical Level:||A full day activity|
|Total Travel Distance:||Easy / Moderate walking distance of the many historical sites|
|Departures:||Any day with two people|
|Recommended age for the tour:||You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a Kondor Path Tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 5|