Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking
Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking is for TO FLY. TO FEEL. TO TOUCH. TO BREATH. TO LAUGH. TO SOAR. TO OVERCOME. TO RELAX. TO PROVE THEM WRONG. TO BELONG. TO FEEL STRONG. TO HEAL. TO LOVE. TO BE LOVED TO COMMUNICATE WITHOUT WORDS. WE RIDE TO LIVE “Lamay and Yuncaypata Ride” Great vistas of Alpacas and Llamas, and the ancient Inca Trail to Calca, next trail ride is Yuncaypata to South of Cusco, both are the best Cusco tour, Welcome with Kondor Path Team.
- Early morning pickup at your hotel (9:30 am)
- Private transfer to the trailhead: “Lamay Pass 4350 m 14,271 ft. and Yuncaypata Pass”
- Location: 2-hour drive from Cusco (Northwest from Cusco)
- Technical level: advanced downhill trail.
- We provide the proper bikes double suspension and equipment for this kind of adventure tour
- Full adventure ride on a bike from the pass to Calca on the Inca Trail
- Experienced Guide.
- Total distance and time of bike ride: 2-1/2 hours
- Meals: L (L is a box lunch) at the viewpoint of Taray
- One Cusco beer at the of the ride
- Drop off at your hotel
- End of tour
Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking Itinerary
Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking we start at 9:30 am from Cuzco city and we transfer you to Sacred Valley, at Lamay village, we follow a dirt route to the ride starts at the top of the valley at an elevation of 4,350 m / 14,271 ft. Firstly, we do an ancestral ceremony for asking permission to sacred mountains for an excellent ride. We will experience an epic off-trail ride, carving our own lines down the mountain, followed by an incredible descent down ancient Inca trails to the bottom of the valley at 2,900 m / 9,514 ft. This incredible day of riding ends with a super fun technical descent dropping all the way down the valley to the small village of Lamay. We carry our Kondor bikes and we go to Taray lookout to enjoy our box lunch with a cold bottle beer (Taray has wonderful Vistas of the Valley). Then we carry on at Yuncaypata by transport and take advantage of one last blast down superb Andes single-track Cusco.
Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking Included:
- Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking 1 Day
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Services in English speaking tour (Biker guide)
- Comprehensive guided sightseeing (personalized service)
- All pick-ups Lamay Yuncaypata Mt Biking downhill
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- All sites and attraction entrance tickets
- Mountain bikes with front suspension
- Safety equipment (full body arm helmets, gloves, safety vest)
- Inca snacks for Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking.
- Drinking water
- 1 Andean lunch (box lunch)
- One Cuzco beer per person at Calca
- First aid kit & oxygen
- All local taxes (Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking).
Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking Does Not Included
Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking Bring
- Comfortable clothing for Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking
- Windbreaker (Needed on the high Andes whether sunny or not.).
- Warm sweater/jacket for early morning and in the evening for Inca sunset
- Rain poncho (Rainy season December to March).
- A good daypack: Eagle Creek Afar Backpack –appropriate pack (to carry your personal belongings).
- Travel-size tissues and wet wipes–The air is cold and damp, so your nose is going to run a lot, so wet wipes are key.
- Iron tablets and pills for altitude sickness. Several people on the hike have varying degrees of altitude sickness and both of these remedies (in addition to the coca tea) are very helpful in alleviating the symptoms.
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended).
- Bug spray with 30% DEET in it–which you need, but it does not work very well. The issue with Cusco outdoors is that most of the bugs are not mosquitoes. They are the small flies you cannot even see that leave weird bites that first look like you pricked your finger and then blow up into itchy red bumps. Unfortunately, these bugs seem to bite you no matter what spray you put on, so some anti-itch ointment can be helpful.
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container or a hydration pack such as Camel back
- Camera and film (Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking).
- Extra money for drinks, tips.
Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking 1 Day
- 2 people: US$ 235 per person
- 3 people: US$ 225 per person
- 4 people: US$ 210 per person
- 5 people: US$ 190 per person
- 6 people: US$ 180 per person
- 7 people +: US$ 155 per person
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Lamay Yuncaypata Downhill Biking 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to email@example.com. There is a $50 per person deposit needed. All deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Deal for Classic Inca Trail
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
|Sites to visit:|
|Recommended group size:|
|Total Travel Distance:|
|Recommended age for the tour:|