Biking Moray Sacred Valley
Biking Moray Sacred Valley: NOTHING COMPARES TO THE SIMPLE PLEASURE OF RIDING A BIKE “John F. Kennedy” USA. the Sacred Valley ride takes a scenery tour around Moray, Pachar, ancient Inca Trail and Ollantaytambo, the final experience is using the Kondor Ziplines at Raqchi community. Welcome to Sacred Valley bike ride Tour In Peru
- Early morning pickup at your hotel (8:00 am)
- Private transfer to the trail-head: “Moray”
- Location: 2-hour drive from Cusco (Northwest)
- Technical level: beginner or intermediate rider
- Trail: Dirt road – Downhill and Semi flat trail.
- We provide the proper bikes with suspension and equipment for this kind of adventure tour
- Full adventure biking Moray – Pachar – Ollantaytambo
- Guided tour at Moray and Ollantaytambo Inca sites!
- Experienced Biker Guide from the Andes
- Total distance and time of bike ride: 2 hours.
- Meals: L (L is a box lunch) C
- One Cusco beer at the of the ride
- Zip line experience tour “At Raqchi” 4 cables
- Drop off at your hotel
- End of tour
End Biking Moray Sacred Valley
Biking Moray Sacred Valley Itinerary
Biking Moray Sacred Valley we begin our treasures ride just from Moray 3500 m / 11,482 ft. (Inca site). At 8:00 am, we pick you up from your hotel in Cuzco and we transfer you to Moray (the an ancient round Inca terraces). Here, we will meet up with the Partners for some incredible photo opportunities, and exploring the site. Get your cameras ready, as the view of the Andes with Biking Moray Sacred Valley below is like no other. We descend, and follow an old dirt road “downhill” to Pachar village 2800 m /9,186 ft. From Pachar riding is next to Urubamba River in direction to Ollantaytambo village (route: half plane). Finally we will end at the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo 2750 m / 9,022 ft. We explore the site and we return to Cuzco. In the way, back we stop at Raqchi settlement for a Valley Zip line tour “4 cables with a great distances ”
Biking Moray Sacred Valley Includes:
- Biking Moray Sacred Valley 1 Day
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Services in English speaking tour (Biker guide)
- Comprehensive guided sightseeing (personalized service)
- Private tourist transport (minivan for 2-5 people, van for 12 people).
- All pickups
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- All sites and attraction entrance tickets (Moray, and Ollantaytambo)
- Mountain bikes with front suspension
- Safety equipment (helmets, gloves, safety vest).
- Inca snacks, drinking water
- One Andean lunch (box lunch)
- One bottle of Cusqueña beer per biker
- Zip line experience tour “At Raqchi” 4 cables
- First aid kit & oxygen “Biking Moray Sacred Valley”
- All local taxes
Biking Moray Sacred Valley Does Not Included
Biking Moray Sacred Valley Bring
- Comfortable clothing for Biking Moray Sacred Valley
- Windbreaker (Needed on the high Andes whether sunny or not.)
- Warm sweater/jacket for early morning and in the evening for Inca sunset
- Rain poncho (Rainy season December to March) Biking Moray Sacred Valley.
- A good day-pack: Eagle Creek Afar Backpack –appropriate pack (to carry your personal belongings).
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended).
- Bug spray with 30% DEET in it–which you need, but it does not work very well. The issue with Cusco outdoors is that most of the bugs are not mosquitoes “Biking Moray Sacred Valley”. They are the small flies you cannot even see that leave weird bites that first look like you pricked your finger and then blow up into itchy red bumps. Unfortunately, these bugs seem to bite you no matter what spray you put on, so some anti-itch ointment can be helpful.
- Re-usable plastic or metal water container or a hydration pack such as Camel back.
- Camera and film “Biking Moray Sacred Valley”
- Extra money for drinks, tips.
Biking Moray Sacred Valley 1 Day
- 2 people US$ 220.00 per person
- 3 people US$ 195.00 per person
- 4 people US$ 175 per person
- 5 people US$ 165.00 per person
- 6 people US$ 150.00 per person
- 7 people + US$ 130.00 per person
Kondor Path Tours HOW TO BOOK
Biking Moray Sacred Valley 1 Day WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $50 per person deposit needed. Sacred Valley bike ride Tour In Peru deposits are fully non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler, we will email you your booking invoice and confirmation once your information and deposit are received.
The amount to deposit to reserve and secure your space is specified according to the number of customers “We accept payments through PayPal which will incur a 6% merchant fee paid by the traveler”
Deal for Classic Inca Trail
Click on the image for enlarge the Map
|Sites to visit:|
|Recommended group size:|
|Total Travel Distance:|
|Recommended age for the tour:|